|"In May 2004, I discovered a delicious, new, microwave popcorn--ACT II Corn on the Cob flavored popcorn. I hate it frequently.
On May 20, 2004, I had my first attack of lone atrial fibrillation. My pulse reached 182. I was hospitalized for three days. After I was released, I continued to eat the popcorn.
On July 31, 2004, I had another attack of atrial fibrillation and was hospitalized for four days. Now I have to take Cardizem and Warfarin every day. I am also taking Toprol for my blood pressure.
I got suspicious of the popcorn and read the ingredients. It contained something called sucralose which I had never heard of. So, I looked it up on the Internet. I read all the horrible testimonials.
Last week, I had another bag of the popcorn with the sucralose in it. About 30 hours later, I was in atrial fibrillation again.
I will never again, to my knowledge, eat anything with sucralose in it again."
Thank you C.M. for sharing your story with our visitors.